Design Research Methodology - Research Report and Recorded Presentation

21.06.2021 - 11.07.2021 (Week 13 - Week 15)
Jocelin Agustia (0345436)
Design Research Methodology - Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Research Report and Recorded Presentation









INSTRUCTION

 
Module Information Booklet

Week 13 

This week I compiled all of my assignments into 1 file and I also started to construct my presentation slide. For tutorial class this week, we showed our last assignment's presentation slide and the I realized that there are lots of things that I need to revise.

Week 14

This week is the last week, so we only have a discussion regarding the final report and research presentation. I also finished revising everything and below are all of my revised assignments in the final report and the presentation slide.

figure 1.1 Final Report

figure 1.2 Presentation Slide

Week 15

This week I finally had time to record my presentation. I uploaded it to youtube, below is the recorded presentation.







FEEDBACKS 

Week 13
  • For your visual analysis make sure you provide something that declared how you used another scholarly written article to support your argument
  • There is no need to insert all the survey questions into the presentation slides, just pick the top 3 that is enough to tell the audience the result.



REFLECTION

There are lots of assignments due on week 15 and gladly I was able to make it. What I found out during these 3 weeks was that I had made mistakes on my previous assignment, where I forgot to include lots of things. Gladly, we were still allowed to revise and only need to submit them in form of the final report. When I was recording the presentation, what I'm surprised by was that I actually have a lot more to say, I simplified my speech but turns out it still reaches 6 minutes, and thus I need to retry for around 4-5 times, which made my throat dry. However, I was able to make it by cutting down on my proposal part. 

Comments

Popular Posts