Interactive Design - Final Project

17.6.2021 - 16.7.2021 (Week 10 - Week 16)
Jocelin Agustia (0345436)
Interactive Design - Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Final Project - Design, Exploration, and Application




Exercises

Module Information Booklet

Week 12

This week I showed my proposal to Sir Shamsul. Below is my proposal.

figure 1.1 Final Project Proposal

Week 13 - Week 16

After showing my proposal,  I started constructing my website. I also made some custom images that I'll be using for the website.



figure 1.2 Assets for Website


We were given a lot of time to do the final project, which makes it better for me who doesn't really know how to code. Below is my coding and a preview of my website. 

figure 1.3 Home Preview

figure 1.4 About Preview

figure 1.5 Personal Works Preview

figure 1.6 Uni Projects Preview

figure 1.7 Contact Preview

My coding can be viewed here

To view the website, you can visit this link lemonn-eportfolio.netlify.app




FEEDBACK

Proposal 
  • Make sure to have 5 pages, you can seperate your digital and traditional into 2 pages.
  • Nice color scheme
Website (Week 13)
  • Good, it has good color scheme. But, make sure to have more contrast.



REFLECTION

Coding has always been my weakest subject, I don't really understand them. But after all the lectures and exercises, I think I gained some improvement. Although, there are some parts that I just don't understand why the code won't work. During this final project, I find myself searched and watched a lot of tutorials, because I want my eportfolio website to look better than my exercises. The process is hard, really, but I still manage and I am quite satisfied with the result. Also, this is the first time we had to make other pages linked to our website, and after uploading my files to netlify, I was so panicked that I can't host it because it says page not found. Later, I found out why it says page error and gladly I found the solution not long after. And, after hosting and everything I tried to open my website through my mobile but turns out it's still not fully responsive, however, when resizing the windows in the browser it was fully responsive. 

Comments

Popular Posts