Interactive Design - Project 2

10.6.2021 - 20.6.2021 (Week 10 - Week 12)
Jocelin Agustia (0345436)
Interactive Design - Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Project 2 - Microsite




Exercises 

 

INSTRUCTIONS

Module Information Booklet

Project 2 is the continuation of project 1, where we need to convert our design into a real HTML and CSS website. Since we have learned a lot during the past few weeks, I found that there are some that are layouts that are hard to make (well, for me) so I made some changes. 

Here are overviews of my website:





figure 1.1 Website Overview

The full website can be viewed here https://thai-tea.netlify.app/
While codes can be viewed here 

I used bootstrap for this project and tried to make them responsive, although the responsiveness needs to have further fixing.



REFLECTION

I regretted that I started on project 2 rather late, as a result, I am not satisfied with the result as there are lots of mistakes that could've been fixed if started faster. Also, I found out that I really am still lacking because I couldn't make the layout the same as what I've design back in project 1, as you can see what I expected turns out different in reality. Although, I did learn new things such as inserting links to buttons and using animations.

Comments

Popular Posts