Game Art - Project 2

06.06.2022 - 01.07.2022 (Week 11 - Week 14)
Jocelin Agustia (0345436)
Game Art - Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Project 2 - Character Sheet




INSTRUCTIONS

Module Information Booklet

Below are the instructions for project 2.

In line with Project 1, you are to choose 3 types of character (Hero, Boss/Villian and Creature/Companion/Minion) and produce Character Model Sheet (Orthographics & 3/4 Concept Colored). You are to also create skin or costume design and weapons for the character. Once finalized you can proceed to sculpting one of the character (Blockout).

This includes creating its props to further support the characters ecistence. Below are the list of outputs to be produced:
  1. Apply Character Color Pallette
  2. Orthographics (Line and grey scale) - front, side and back. 
  3. Cleanup 
  4. Facial Expression Basics
  5. Dynamic pose 3/4

For this project, I started polishing my weapon design, sketched for the dynamic pose and expressions, and also created a 3D turnaround of my chosen character, which is the Male Character.

figure 1.1 Weapon Design - Polished

figure 1.2 Dynamic Poses

figure 1.3 Character Expression Sheet

After receiving feedback, I started to finalize my character's dynamic pose, the chosen one was pose number 3. Below is the progress.

figure 1.4 Dynamic Pose - Colored

figure 1.5 Dynamic Pose With Weapon

figure 1.6 Splash Art

I also made the assets for my character.

figure 1.7 Assets

After finishing all, I started to sculpt my character. Below is the turnaround.

figure 1.8 Character Turn Around

figure 1.9 Front and Back View

Below is the final compilation for project 2.

figure 2.1 Final Compilaiton




Comments

Popular Posts